Looking for a change or just getting your career started? If you share our passion for technology, teamwork, and customer service, LLB would like to hear from you, even if your ideal role is not listed below at this time. We will review your application and keep it on file for future opportunities.
The LLB Group is a privately owned Information Technology Consulting Group in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our client base spans from the immediate area to international locations, and encompasses all types of businesses. We strive to deliver high-quality, personal and timely customer support, and innovative products that are continually focused on the needs of our clients. We accomplish this goal thanks to our employees- leaders who embrace innovation, creativity, commitment to quality, good judgment and accountability. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and generous paid time off.
Current Career Opportunities
This is a Systems Administrator position with tremendous learning and growth potential. The Service Desk Systems Administrator's responsibilities will include remote and onsite technical support for LLB clients. The focus of the position will be on pro-active support of AV, Patching, Backups, Documentation and Event Monitoring. They will also be charged with handling re-active support as needed. This position will report directly to the Service Desk Manager.
- Collection and Maintain the documentation of client information including network drawings, application information and vendor contacts.
- Provide prompt, efficient and accurate technical support to clients who experience problems with workstation and server hardware, software, peripherals, network/Internet/wireless connectivity, and remote access.
- Provide routine maintenance in the form of patching and updates to servers and pcs using an automatic patching system.
- Monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of backup systems that include Acronis and Datto.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the timely and professional resolution of problems while limiting negative impacts on the client's productivity.
- Log all issues in the Service Desk Ticketing system and document all actions taken to provide problem resolution.
- Using available support tools and technologies to provide problem resolution or escalate issues as appropriate following Service Desk procedures.
- Daily monitoring of server event logs.
- Technical training in a computer related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in IT with a strong Microsoft background.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, MS Office, All Windows Server Platforms, Active Directory, LAN/WAN/Internet/Wireless/VPN connectivity, printers, peripherals, security, and firewalls.
- Previous Kaseya Help Desk and/or ConnectWise Software experience preferred, but not required.
- Customer service attitude with a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and plan and work to an identified set of priorities.
- A valid driver's license.
- Willingness and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, as necessary (i.e. PCs, monitors and other computer equipment).