The LLB Group's CFO Toolbox is a powerful set of services designed with the CFO in mind. We offer you the best in cost-saving tools and analysis services that will help you control expenses, identify and eliminate overpriced or unnecessary services, and select the right solutions for your business. Click on any of our CFO Toolbox Solutions below to find out more.
Energy Reverse Auction
In the wake of the energy deregulation in many states across the country, businesses now have the choice and the ability to drive down energy costs as much as 30% or more. However, when listening to our clients we found out that the process of researching and selecting an alternative energy supplier was extremely time consuming and at the end of the process, there is still uncertainty as to whether they secured the lowest rates they could.
There is a better way! We have a unique approach to helping our clients' research and secure the lowest energy (electricity and natural gas) rates in the market. We simply pull all of the energy suppliers into a virtual room to participate in a reverse auction, on your behalf. To get started, visit the LLB Group Energy Center: www.LLBGroup.EMEXAuction.com.
The entire process only takes about 15 minutes.
- 5 minutes to email the LLB Group your latest energy invoice for each meter.
- 5 minutes for the reverse auction to take place, live on your computer.
- 5 minutes to review the results: Supplier terms, rates, contracts, and savings analysis.
Through our Telecommunication Analysis service, our mission is to help you manage voice, internet and wide area network expenses, while making carrier relationships as favorable and advantageous as possible.
While analyst research varies, it is generally known that most organizations are drastically overpaying for voice and data services. Why? Change in technology and pricing, cramming charges, lack of time and understanding, failure to effectively negotiate costs, and carrier negligence are a few of the reasons.
Our Telecommunication Analysis service leverages extensive industry experience, inside knowledge, and innovative methods to achieve significant savings for our clients. Our unparalleled approach combines client requirements, an understanding of new technologies, carrier experience, and an unmatched knowledge of carrier negotiation processes.
Telecommunication Analysis Process:
- Perform initial audit and comparison to optional solutions
- Review prior months bill of any voice and internet services
- Identify cost reduction strategies
- Manage implementation process, if new services are acquired
Wireless Cost Analysis
Through our Wireless Cost Analysis services, our mission is to help you manage wireless telecom expenses, while making carrier relationships as favorable and advantageous as possible.
While analyst research varies, it is generally known that most organizations are drastically overpaying for wireless services. Why? Billing mistakes, lack of time and understanding, failure to effectively negotiate rate plans, and carrier negligence are a few of the reasons.
Our Wireless Cost Analysis services leverage extensive industry experience, inside knowledge, and innovative methods to achieve significant savings for our clients. Our unparalleled approach to Wireless Cost Analysis combines rate optimization expertise, unpublished pricing, pooling, percentage discounts, and an unmatched knowledge of carrier negotiation processes.
Our Wireless Cost Analysis services DO NOT require you to:
- Change wireless carriers
- Extend the term of your current wireless contract
- Change any telecom or wireless equipment
- Change your current wireless carrier representative
Wireless Cost Analysis Snapshot
- Benefits organizations with 50 to 10,000 devices
- Analyzes wireless rate and optimization opportunities
- Attains unpublished pricing and non-commissioned rates
- Accesses larger corporate wireless rate discounts
- Creates an advantageous negotiation process, even under contract
- Recovers credits for billing errors, overcharging, and carrier negligence
- Does not require Telecom Expense Management (TEM) software
Wireless Cost Analysis Process:
- Perform initial audit and optimization
- Review prior three months of bills
- Identify cost reduction strategies
- Manage implementation process
- Provide monthly reporting for eight months after initial engagement
- Identify additional savings and cost mitigation during the eight month engagement period
Free, NO-OBLIGATION Network Audit with 27-Point Problem Prevention
Had enough of dealing with broken computers? A FREE 27-Point Network Audit from The LLB Group will allow us to pinpoint the weak spots in your network.
"Why do I seem to have the worst luck with technology?" Have you ever said something like this? If so, we can simplify using your computers with budget-friendly solutions you can rely on.
As a potential client, The LLB Group would like to offer you our FREE 27-Point Problem Prevention Audit to:
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups. (Note: Tape backups have a 78% failure rate; don't wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren't working!)
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
Sage 100 ERP Demo
Sage 100 ERP is the most comprehensive feature-rich management suite by Sage for mid-sized and smaller distributors and manufacturers looking to streamline operations in a cost-effective and accessible way. Sage 100 ERP solutions (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) offer a broad range of feature-rich modules to address individual needs. Available through on premises or online deployment options, Sage 100 ERP cost-effectively combines financial operations and accounting, business intelligence, human resources, CRM, eBusiness, manufacturing and distribution, from the start, or when you need it. The resulting enterprise resource planning software system is truly more powerful than the individual components.
If you are considering changing or upgrading your current financial software and would like to view a demonstration of Sage 100 ERP, please click the button below to fill out our contact form and send us your information. One of our Sage Software Consultants will be in touch with you to discuss your software needs and schedule a demonstration.
Sage CRM Demo
As your business grows, managing your pipeline, your sales reps, and accurately forecasting and reporting on your sales activities can become a challenge. Your business needs to be organized so you can avoid misplacing leads, ensure every opportunity is followed up on, and know what your sales and marketing teams should be focusing on at any given time.
Sage CRM is helping businesses like yours every day to simplify sales processes and make the most of every opportunity. As an integrated solution, Sage CRM leverages the transactional information in your Sage 100 ERP system to present a comprehensive view of your customers' business and their needs. This powerful combination of ERP and CRM functionality delivers instant access across the whole organization to key real-time customer information and allows collaboration for greater organizational efficiency, higher sales, and better overall customer experience.
The LLB Group will help you determine how best to put Sage CRM to work for your business. From introduction to installation and setup, to user training and support, LLB will be there every step of the way to ensure that your customer experience is top notch. Call or email us today to get started with a free demonstration of Sage CRM.
Business Intelligence Demo
More and more businesses are realizing that an integral aspect of business growth today is Business Intelligence. Business Intelligence (BI) is about decision making. It's about gathering data from all your sources, and presenting it in a meaningful way so that well-informed decisions can be made easily. Business trends can be identified and acted upon quickly. Not taking advantage of available data mining technologies can be detrimental to maintaining a competitive edge.
The LLB Group works with multiple Business Intelligence tools that will automate the process of collecting and reporting on your most important metrics. Let us show you how BI Reporting Tools such as Crystal Reports, Visual CUT, and DataLink Viewer can be customized and combined to ensure you always have the data you need, when you need it. Whether it is with tabular reports emailed to your inbox daily, or dashboard graphics available on-demand via your business intranet, LLB can provide you with the tools you need to stay informed. Contact us today to schedule a free demo.