What are Cloud Services?
Cloud Services from the LLB Group gives you the power to collaborate from anywhere and on any device using the Internet. Cloud solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication, e-mail, increase marketing abilities and enhance your day-to-day business processes. Getting your information from the “cloud” has never been easier or more affordable.
Because these services are hosted by the experts at the LLB Group, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly. You can focus on running your business.
Cloud Services from The LLB Group are:
- Scalable - Your capabilities and applications grow as you do.
- Customizable - Solutions are tailored to meet the unique needs of your business.
- Mobile - You are able to collaborate from any Internet-enabled device.
- Cost-effective - Efficient technology improves your bottom line.
Choose from these powerful tools and increase your productivity:
- Hosted SAGE CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation and end-to-end management.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 & Exchange 2010 – Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – all for a flat fee.
- LLB Group CloudSync - Provides file sync between PCs and mobile devices. LLB Group CloudSync enables business users to sync sensitive corporate files between laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, and the web. LLB Group CloudSync makes it possible for users to access all of their files on any device and to collaborate with colleagues, clients, and business partners.
LLB Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - A fully managed solution designed to meet your business needs on an affordable "pay-as-you-go" model with no capital expenditures. LLB Cloud Services becomes your IT department and single point of contact for all IT requests, support and services.
LLB Cloud Services will manage the servers, infrastructure, applications, security and backup providing a stable and secure operating environment for your entire IT operations. At the same time your company maintains full control over the applications and business processes without having to deal with the day-to-day administration, backup and management of servers, security, connectivity, power, backup and other routine IT processes. LLB Cloud Services even handles all the desktop management services including anti-virus, spam, patch updates and more.
The LLB Cloud Services can be custom tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from the LLB Group may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Transitioning to the Cloud is quick, easy and economical.
Want to learn more?
We provide a range of IT Managed Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in the Greater Philadelphia Area, Glenside, Fort Washington, Conshohocken, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Willow Grove, Jenkintown, Doylestown, Blue Bell, Chalfont, Warminster, Warrington, Newtown, Langhorne, Horsham, Abington, Exton, Malvern, Wayne, West Chester and surrounding cities.
Managed IT services from the LLB Group provide you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.