7 Things We Do Better
We are technically proficient in MINIMIZING CYBERSECURITY RISK, IT support, network consulting, and Sage 100 ERP (MAS90 & MAS200) serving companies throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
Following are 7 Things We Do Better:
1. Guaranteed One-Hour Response. Our expert team will address your Sage software or computer support problem immediately or call you back in sixty minutes or less. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
2. Prompt Repair. Your issues – even the minor ones – will be taken care of quickly and efficiently. Our fixed price, all-inclusive support plan includes resolving any issues that arise in an expeditious manner. Since everything is included in one price, we are highly-motivated to use our time wisely and follow through on all issues to successful completion.
3. No Geek Speak. You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will provide clear answers to your computer and IT support questions.
4. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
5. We Won’t Surprise You With Bad News. We will let you know of any potential risks upon evaluation of your network as part of our routine maintenance services. We will explain any potential risks involved and always obtain permission before we begin work.
6. All Projects Completed on Schedule AND Budget – Guaranteed. By hiring the LLB Group for IT Consulting or project management, there will be no unexpected expenses. Sometimes this occurs with technicians who have improperly planned and researched. We do the right thing and make no excuses. Your IT support project will be completed within time constraints, resources, scope and budget.
7. Freedom From Unpredictable IT Spending. You’ll never be surprised. We offer an all-inclusive proactive, reliable and affordable support plan, ensuring that our clients are not nickel-and-dimed when they need us the most. Many companies bill IT support through prepaid blocks or time and material invoices – meaning the more problems a client has, the more the client pays. At LLB we do things differently. Our fixed-fee support plan enables you to manage IT costs and avoid unnecessary IT spending.